SoftFil Precision | different sizes
Artikel: SoftFil Precision
Hersteller: Soft Medical Aesthetics
Packungsinhalt: 20 x Kanüle mit Vorstechnadel
Article: SoftFil Precision
Manufacturer: Soft Medical Aesthetics
Package content: 20 x cannula with pre-technical needle
Artículo: SoftFil Precision
Fabricante: Soft Medical Aesthetics
Contenido del paquete: 20 cánulas con aguja pretécnica
Article: SoftFil Precision
Fabricant: Soft Medical Aesthetics
Contenu de l'emballage: 20 x canules avec aiguille de pré-traitement
SoftFil Precision | different sizes Im WarenkorbX
Das passt dazu
SoftFil Precision Cannulae | The Largest Range of Micro Cannulae on the Market
The SoftFil Precision product range offers microinjection cannulas with standard Luer lock for all filler products and clinical applications. It has been developed based on innovative high-tech techniques and meets the needs of demanding users who want to use the well-known and less traumatizing soft filling technique for their injections.
- Available in different lengths and diameters
- Available in boxes of 20 sterile kits each consisting of a blunt microcannula and a pretube needle of the same size.
A round tip for more safety
The round tip of the SoftFil® microcannula minimizes the risk of embolism and vascular complications. It is atraumatic and prevents superficial bruising.
A clear orifice indicator for more control
The red dot on the base indicates the position of the product exit to control the delivery of the product with maximum precision.
A luer lock base for more resistance
The base of the SoftFil® microcannula is specifically designed for a stronger connection with the microcannula to facilitate the daily gesture of the esthetician.
A graduated design for greater precision
The centimeter graduation is a unique way to accurately determine the position of the tip of the microcannula to make injections safer and more precise.
A perfect combination of rigidity and flexibility for more options
The SoftFil® microcannula ensures smooth gliding in the tissue and adequate stiffness of the microcannula to inject in the deep plane without any bending*.
- Surface treatment of the cannulas for gentle penetration into the fabric
- Large-volume inner diameter due to particularly thin cannula walls
- Low effort required to press the piston
- Better rheology for a more uniform exit of the product
- Red marking point on the Luer-Lock indicates the position of the outlet opening in the cannula
- Natural results due to more homogeneous distribution of the product
- Minimization of the risk of hematomas
- Less tissue injuries and trauma due to rounded ends
- Less pain during treatment